Anodized Niobium Captive Bead Rings with Blackened Niobium Captive Bead
These implant grade niobium captive bead rings are anodized, and come with a blackened niobium captive bead. They have gone under a process where jewelry is submerged under a conductive solution. Depending on the voltage, the surface of the metal changes color to reflect different colors of light. This process is not a coating. However, the effect of the process lasts about a year due to long term wear and reaction to the pH levels of your skin. Pieces can always be re-anodized to brighten the piece back up.
Niobium is also one of the very few body safe metals that can be made black.
- Available in 18g or 16g with a 1/2" diameter.
- Implant Grade Niobium.
- Great for: Ear lobes, ear cartilage, conch, and more.
- Sold per one.
- Please note, captive bead rings are comprised of two components, the captive ring and the captive bead.
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee. If a part of the jewelry snaps or breaks, gem stones fall out of its setting, or threading strips, please bring your piece back to Piercology for us to give you a free replacement or send it out to be repaired. Losing any part of your jewelry is not included in the lifetime guarantee, so please make sure you are aware of how your jewelry is assembled and checked daily to remain secure.
- *Any jewelry returns are required to be in an unopened pre-sterilized package. We will not be able to accept any returns which the package has been breached.